Canned Soup Mac & Cheese
Easy on the shaker, because this version is pretty salty even without adding any salt.
- 8 oz. dried elbow macaroni
- 3/4 c. canned condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 c. (8 oz.) sharp Cheddar, shredded
- Pepper (and salt if desired)
- » Preheat oven to 350 degrees.» Cook macaroni in boiling, salted water, until al dente. Drain.» Return macaroni to the pan. Stir in soup, milk, and Cheddar cheese, until mixed well.» Season with pepper. Add salt if desired.» Spray baking dish with non-stick spray, and fill with macaroni mixture, patting down evenly.» Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is brown and bubbly.