Mac & Cheese Tuna Casserole
Here’s a mac & cheese take on the old classic.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 box macaroni & cheese
- 1/4 c. milk
- 3/4 c. condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tuna fish packed in water, drained (6 oz.)
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed + 1 pinch for top
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 c. shredded Jack cheese
- 1/4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- » Preheat oven to 375 degrees.» Cook the macaroni in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain and return to empty pot.» Add milk, condensed soup, and contents of cheese packet to macaroni, and stir until combined well.» Stir in tuna fish and 1/2 tsp. dill weed, mixing thoroughly.» Season with salt and pepper.» Put macaroni into a baking dish, smoothing the top.» Spread shredded Jack and Cheddar cheeses on top of casserole.» Sprinkle a pinch of dill weed on top of cheese.» Bake 20 minutes, until just starting to brown.